Electronic Puzzle Maker
You will be responsible for forming a new role in the business on an individual basis, where you will be required to be the expert. Here you will be able to flexibly explore and exercise your own ideas, innovation and creativity, in line with the business vision.
Position Core Role
The Great Escape Game are looking for an electronic puzzle maker to create new Arduino based puzzles for current room upgrades, new games and other projects.
From concept to creation, the ideal candidate will be able to take the puzzles from brief to completion, including programming the code behind, assembling the electronics and effectively communicating the functions for successful delivery.
• Use knowledge and experience to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness of tasks within area of expertise.
•Execute activities and tasks to achieve strategic objectives.
• Generate options for business decisions; make daily decisions related to your area of expertise.
• Actively support / participate in project team activities related to significant business innovation;
develop and execute activities / tasks to achieve company objectives
• Effectively generate interest in new ideas.
• Demonstrate solid base of technical knowledge in day-to-day operations.
• Manage project task assignments to achieve the cost and schedule targets for design deliverables for efficient and stable installation and startup.
• Provide proactive programming / debug / testing to develop reliable and proven software solutions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficient in C/C++ coding.
• Proficient in electronic circuitry including sensors, maglocks and other input and output devices.
• Knowledgeable of Arduino.
• Excellent problem solving, unit testing, debugging, and organisational skills.
• Effectively communicate technical knowledge across a variety of disciplines.
Required Experience and Education
Minimum 3 months relevant experience required (including co-op/internship).
Studying a relevant degree at University or equivalent.
Location of position
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org