NINJA (SITE SUPERVISOR) – LEEDS
We have recently expanded as a business opening a new game at the Royal Armouries and need more supervisors!
We are currently looking for confident and organised people to join our team at ‘THE GREAT ESCAPE’ in LEEDS.
WHO DO WE WANT?
- Greet customers on arrival on an hourly basis. You will need to retain the same level of enthusiasm of the end of the day as when you started your day at The Great Escape.
- Introduce customers to the game and explain rules whilst stimulating anticipation of their experience.
- Observe each game and assist groups during the course of their experience in accordance with the game rules.
- Debrief customers on their experience and provide feedback on their performance.
- Take the customer’s photos and post to social media if approved or requested by the players.
You will also be expected to: –
- Top 3 priorities are; making sure customers are happy, make sure staff are happy, make sure all payments are made
- Ensure that the customer journey is running smoothly throughout the day
- Supporting the manager with the overall management of all departments in the business for example food and beverages
- Serve food and drink to company standards
- Keep bar and kitchen clean and tidy as per company standards
- Ensure all equipment works correctly and resolve if not
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to talk confidently and energetically in front of large groups of customers.
- Be highly organised and methodical
- Work as a part of a high paced team that works under pressure during busy periods. Once you are trained, you will be required to run the site when the manager is not present.
- Have a strong character and willing to converse with anybody on their level.
- Be prepared to work hard whilst having fun.
- Be supportive to other crew members. If you are prepared then you must look to assist your colleagues and promote a team approach.
- If there are any quiet spells, you must work on your own initiative
- We are located near to the train station. You must be able to get to Leeds town centre with ease.
How to apply:
- As well as your CV, send us a video*, as The Great Escape is all about an experience, so confidence and personality is key!
- If your video is successful, you will then be invited in for an interview.
*Please send us a brief (1-3 minutes) video telling us the following: –
- Your name and your nickname (if you have one) and what it means.
- How your friends would describe you.
- What you are currently doing with your time.
- When you saw this job advertised, why did it appeal to you?
- What hours and days would you like to work?
- Have you played The Great Escape Game before? If you did, what was your experience like. If not, would you want to play and why?
- If you could choose a super power, what would it be and why?
- Give us one of your life goals.
- Say goodbye as if you were talking to a team of people who had just played a game at The Great Escape.
- Upload your video to youtube and send us the private link (to avoid confusion with video formats) Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV attached!
If you make it to the interview, here you will get chance to meet the team that manage the business as well as some of the crew that run the games. Coming to meet us will give you a better idea of the location and just how the business runs on a day to day basis.If you are invited for interview, we would like you to bring a CV with you for us to keep on file and for future reference.We will do our very best to reply to every video sent in to let you know if you have been successful or not.