OUR STANCE ON CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The Great Escape Game would firstly like to wish everyone good health and thank you for your patience. Like many other independents, we have been working hard on our ever evolving contingency plan. We are taking legal and professional advice, in order to protect our customers, our Great Escape Team and The Great Escape Game itself, based on government guidelines.
We can confirm that currently all sites are fully functioning, and to ensure the safety of both our team and our customers we have implemented various measures to minimise risk:
– Encouraging our team and customers to wash their hands before and after the escape rooms, following the guidance provided.
– Increasing site sanitising, cleaning team and public areas at least four times daily.
– Game areas are being wiped down with antibacterial products after every use, this is up to ten times per day.
– We have self contained briefing areas to minimise the contact between team members.
– Our Leeds and two Sheffield sites are cashless only and our game at The Royal Armouries site accepts cards too.
– Our staff have been instructed to self isolate, if they show signs of symptoms.
We will be proactively updating our policies and procedures accordingly.
If you have contracted COVID-19 or feel you need to reschedule and will therefore not be able to attend your booking, we are waiving our standard T&C’s and will allow for reschedules/gift card credit. While we will not be offering refunds, we will be fully flexible with regards to rescheduling, if you inform us 48 hours prior to your experience (this excludes the 16th-18th of March 2020). We then look forward to welcoming you for an enjoyable experience, when you have fully recovered.
As a team we adore what we do and see this as an opportunity for our communities to come together and to keep our economy strong. We would really appreciate your support in these uncertain times, use the code “STRONGTOGETHER” to get 20% off your booking, this is also valid on vouchers that can be used at a later date, to help keep The Great Escape Game going.
Thank you to everyone that has been understanding, complimented us on how we’ve made them feel safe and relaxed, and spoken to us politely. As small as some of those gestures maybe, we genuinely appreciate it during this time. Let’s use this rare scenario to learn, to keep positive and be a team as people, communities and an entire nation. Let us embrace generosity, selflessness and a calm caution as we navigate through this together. We hope to see everyone soon – here’s to getting through this as one.